Ready to make your Home on the Range?
We are open for Camping!
Nestled between the Florida Cycle Park motocross track and Okeechobee Shooting Sports range is Phase One of our new Campground. If fun is what you are looking for- we are the campground for you. We may not be that quiet pristine creekside sanctuary for meditation, but we are a campground for outdoor enthusiasts that enjoy the shooting and motocross sports.
Currently we have RV sites with power and water hookups as well as dry campsites for tent campers.
RV Sites are $65 per night. Tent Campsites are $38.95 per night. Check-in time is 2:00 PM.
NOTE: Okeechobee Shooting Sports is closed to the public Monday through Wednesday. No range passes issued for those days.
Don’t forget- the town of Okeechobee is only a 10 minute drive away where you will find shopping and restaurants.
- Quiet time is from 8:00pm to 8:00am.
- Be mindful of other campers who may be near you. Keep the noise level down and refrain from foul language.
- No handling of firearms after the consumption of alcohol.
- Do not clean firearms, wash dishes or dispose of food waste in the bathrooms.
- Do not flush anything besides toilet paper down the toilets.
- No do not block open bathroom or shower doors.
- Do not allow people who are not campground guests to use the facilities.
- Fires are only permitted in the provided fire ring.
- Do not relocate fire rings, picnic tables or grills.
- No digging of fire pits.
- We have firewood available for purchase. Do not cut down trees or break off branches for firewood.
- Make sure your fire and grill is put out before you leave.
- All dogs must be on a lead/leash.
- Any animals exhibiting disruptive or aggressive behavior must be removed from the property.
- If you have brought off-road vehicles, do not ride them around the campground or tear up the roads.
- Only licensed drivers may operate vehicles on the property.
- Please not climb over fences.
- Do not feed any of the cows or wild animals.
- Do not shoot or harm the wild game animals.
- 70′ pull-throughs for RVs and trailers
- Tent sites with water and electric
- Full restrooms and showers
- Sanitary RV dump station
Private cabins coming soon.